Note: The following are a sample of applications that were developed for one of more of our clients. We can develop similar, customized applications for your organization.
While most of the applications listed below are specific to medical schools, many can be used in other educational settings:
- Comprehensive Faculty Portal
- Research Supplements Tracking and Calculation: This application tracks various contributing elements such as research and education and calculates research-based salary supplement for research intensive faculty.
- Continuing Medical Education Tracking: This comprehensive application helps CME administrators create and manage schedules and attendance of the CME events. It then provides reports which can be used for accreditation.
- School-wide Calendar System: The School-wide Calendar System tracks all educational activities and is fully integrated with the Room Reservation System to automatically reserve rooms for all sessions held throughout the year. It also feeds information into the Faculty Information System for tracking faculty’s educational activities.
- Student Financial Aid: This application provides incoming students with the ability to apply for financial aid electronically. It also allows the financial aid administrator to track via various reports and operations the state of both students’ and the school’s finances.
- Huddle Note Tracker: A small application which allow gathering of notes from participants prior to standing meetings with auto-send options prior to the meeting.