Note: The following are a sample of applications that were developed for one of more of our clients. We can develop similar, customized applications for your organization.
These application are used for education of medical students and residents, although most can be used in all educational settings:
- Continuing Medical Education Tracking: This comprehensive application helps CME administrators create and manage schedules and attendance of the CME events. It then provides reports which can be used for accreditation.
- Video Processing: This system provides the mechanism for archival and later retrieval of captured videos during patient visits.
- Visualization of Student Data: Allows the user to visually track and compare medical student progress through the medical school programs.
- Epic Note Miner: Mines specially coded patient progress notes in Epic for educational material to help with resident education.
- Obstetrics Hemorrhage Knowledge Base and Testing: An application to help with the education of hospital physicians and staff in recognizing signs and amount of hemorrhage in OBGyn patients. This application also provides the compliance reports for the State of Illinois for proof of the said education.
- Admitting Staff Quality Assurance Application: A quality assurance application to help with training of the hospital admitting staff and ensure that mistakes are kept to a minimum by providing the ability for the administrator to spot-check the admitting staff’s work and provide on-line tests.
- Student Portal: A portal for all medical students to access information unique to them, such as grades, bio information, class schedule.
- Lecture Hall Video Capture, Processing and Delivery: An end-to-end system which starts with the capture of microphone audio and the computer presentations in lecture halls and provides the video segments to end-users for later retrieval while on or off campus. This system is capable of hosting thousands of videos and delivering millions of video segments to viewers.
- Online Exam System: On-line exam system for use by medical students and residents, with capacity to serve millions of exams. Capabilities include releasing exams to groups of student for taking in secure locations (proctored) or off-campus and includes various reports to determine not only grades, but also student standing and question statistics such as difficulty and discrimination factors.
- Flashcard Application: A flashcard application to help students with studying. Flashcards are entered and managed by faculty and students and are then later available for students as quick test and quizzes, complete with history tracking and graphing of scores over time.
- Student Portfolio: This application allows tracking of student documents and communication with the faculty of the students’ portfolios.
- Medical Student Knowledge Base: An application to help students with learning the basics of patient care, such as history and physical.